|Job Description:|| |
With headquarters in West Palm Beach, Florida and offices in over 35 countries, Oxbow is consistently recognized by Forbes magazine as a one of the top privately held companies in the United States. Oxbow is global supplier of energy products that specializes in the sourcing, production, transportation & logistics of value-added industrial materials critical to a variety of manufacturing processes. Oxbow’s products are essential in the production of aluminum, steel, glass and cement and our specialty products are used in variety of innovative products including high performance plastics, solar panels, electronics, and batteries.
Oxbow Energy Solutions LLC is currently looking to hire a Supply and Sales Associate to join our team in The Woodlands, Texas. This position is a customer and supplier facing marketing support role for Latin America petroleum coke. The position requires candidate to be fluent in English, Portuguese, and Spanish. Initially, the candidate will be trained at our Woodlands office on our products, suppliers, customers. Periodically, and with close support and training from Latin American supervisor, this position requires travel to various Latin American countries to maintain our supplier and sales relationships. This position will also provide an opportunity to develop a broad understanding of the supply and demand characteristics for the petroleum coke market with the goal of transitioning the individual into the commercial trader role.
- Supports our business expansion in Latin America.
- Interfaces with suppliers and customers primarily in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Brazil.
- Partner with logistics team to understand refinery to customer logistics costs.
- Interface with traders to optimize profitability in any trade.
- Follows up on supply and sales leads.
- Supports strategic business development initiatives through analysis of supply/demand trends and preparation/maintenance of the Latin American strategic plan.
- Provides analysis support for early-stage business development projects.
- Provides analytical and commercial support for supplier and customer presentations.
- Supports management with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, plus relevant work experience.
Fluency in English, Portuguese and Spanish required.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Latin American international trading organization preferred.
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, familiarity with data information, a self-driven work ethic, and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment.
- Communicates clearly and concisely in a variety of communication settings and styles.
- High aptitude for analytical and quantitative thinking.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively manage priorities and projects in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Team-oriented with strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
Physical and Other Requirements:
- Typically sits or stands for extended amount of time in front of a computer.
- As needed, lifts, carries or otherwise moves and positions objects weighing up to 20 pounds.
- May be required to move about to coordinate work.
- Ability to communicate or exchange ideas by means of verbal or written word to impart information to clients or to the public and to convey detailed instructions to other workers.
- Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
- Must be able to travel as needed.
- Competitive Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Generous 401k match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Work life balance
Oxbow is an equal opportunity employer.
NOTE: This job description reflects the company’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Assigned tasks are subject to change at any time due to company discretion, job requirements, reasonable accommodation or other reasons.