USA - FL - West Palm Beach
|Job Category:|| |
|Education Level:|| |
|Job Description:|| |
Analyzes financial information and prepares financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
Essential Job Duties:
• Daily and Monthly Bank Reconciliation.
• Record and Reconcile Bi-weekly and Semi-monthly payrolls.
• Analyze and review all SG&A expenses prior to month end closing, ensure accuracy of the transactions versus budget. Re-class all necessary transactions and expenses that need to be capitalized and amortized.
• Prepare all necessary Intercompany Billing. Prepare monthly Intercompany balance report.
• Prepare all monthly accruals ). Maintain Accrual supporting spreadsheet and reconcile to GL.
• Create and Upload all Monthly Journal Entries with supporting documentation.
• Create CIP Projects and expenditure Projects when requested. Monthly review of the status of all Projects and communicate to Dept. managers and Controller.
• Transfer all completed CIP projects to Fixed Assets, run monthly Depreciation. Complete monthly fixed assets entry sheet for reporting. Maintain Fixed Assets roll forward for Audit.
• Reviews and reconciles various balance sheet accounts.
• Understands, documents, and communicates transactions.
• Maintains knowledge of and ensures all aspects of accounting are in compliance with established policies and procedures and generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
• Prepares schedules for annual audit.
• Supports management with special projects and workflow process improvements and other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Demonstrates and applies an understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
• Communicates clearly and concisely in a variety of communication settings and styles. Effectively tailors the message to the needs of the audience.
• Establishes goals and objectives which are specific, measurable, achievable and relevant.
• Lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor degree in accounting or business administration required.
• Three years of experience in the accounting or financial field required.
• Microsoft Excel proficiency required.
• Experience with Oracle, or other ERP systems preferred.
• Typically sits or stands for extended amount of time in front of a computer.
• As needed, lifts, carries or otherwise moves and positions objects weighing up to 20 pounds.
• May be required to move about to coordinate work.
• Ability to communicate or exchange ideas by means of verbal or written word to impart information to clients or to the public and to convey detailed instructions to other workers.
• Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
• Must be able to travel as needed.
If you would like to apply for this job, submit your resume with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Copyright 2001-2015 Oxbow Corporation. All Rights Reserved